EDF Energy intends to submit an application for development consent to build and operate a new nuclear power station, Sizewell C, along with the associated development required to enable construction and operation. Before submitting the application, we are consulting on our proposals. The purpose of this Stage 4 consultation is to provide you with an update on some of the proposals that have changed since Stage 3 and to introduce an alternative, third option for moving materials on and off site during the construction period. The proposals are outlined in the stage 4 Consultation Summary Document, with more detailed information available in the Stage 4 Consultation Document.
We are also continuing to consider the proposals and options in our Stage 3 consultation. If you commented at Stage 3 and your views have not changed, there is no need to re-submit your feedback as all Stage 3 and Stage 4 comments will be considered before we finalise our proposals and submit an application for development consent.
All comments for the Stage 3 and Stage 4 Consultations need to be received by 27 September 2019.
You can update and amend your comments at any time by logging onto the website before the consultation closing date.
You will need to register to submit a response to the consultations.
- If you have already registered to participate in the Stage 3 or Stage 4 online consultations, please proceed directly to the Login page.
- If you have not yet registered, please go to the Registration page.
Other ways to respond to the consultation:
- Email your comments to: email@example.com
- Post your written responses to: FREEPOST SZC Consultation (no stamp or further address required)
- Call our freephone number 0800 197 6102 during normal office hours.